Providing Comprehensive Environmental Services for North America
Who We Are
Clean Harbors offers lodging services within the refinery and petrochemical industry. We are the premier supplier of industrial lodges and drill camps to companies in Canada’s North operating facilities in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. We are a one-stop housing provider including design, construction, transportation, set-up, service, maintenance, catering, and housekeeping.
What We Offer
· Unique shift offerings! Join us for a Friday through Sunday work schedule working 6am till 6pm with a weekend shift premium OR work Monday through Thursday for 10 hours a day and enjoy your 3-day weekend;
· Earn $15.50 – $20.50 per hour, based on skills and experience, for this permanent, full-time position;
· Enjoy a skill based competency pay program, which includes wage reviews after the successful completion of 500 hours and again at 1500 hours;
· Eligibility for our Productivity Premium Bonus Plan and full benefits package after 3 months.
Our Lethbridge, AB location is currently looking for Weekend Production Workers to join the team. This is an entry to intermediate level position where employees assist in the building and construction of modular buildings by the proper usage of equipment and tools. The Production Worker is primarily responsible for performing general labor duties required to complete work in one or two of the following production areas: cabinetry, floor, dimensions, plumbing, exterior finish, final finish, and sheet metal.
· Use hand tools such a tape measures, hammers, routers, drills, saws (jig, circular, chop, radial arm, skill, reciprocating, and hack), levelers, impact wrenches, nail pullers and chisels to create modular structures;
· Read diagrams and blue prints;
· Perform all tasks related to the removal of debris and cleans both the interior and exterior of the plant and surrounding grounds.
· 1-3 years of previous construction experience;
· Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract;
· Safety tickets an asset (First Aid, CSTS).
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Windows Media Player 9 or higher is required to view the videos. Download a free copy of Windows Media Player now.