Providing Comprehensive Environmental Services for North America
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico
SUMMARY PARAGRAPH OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Fleet Administrator is responsible for the organization and management of fleet procedures, including maintaining the fleet database and maintenance software program with accurate and detailed information, issuing new fleet id ‘s for all new equipment, ensuring correct branch codes are assigned and maintained on a consistent basis, renewing and tracking all vehicle registrations for various states, and keeping documentation for all vehicles on file and current
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
· Maintain the fleet database with accurate and detailed information in WIN and on the maintenance software program.
· Issue new fleet id ‘s for all new equipment and ensure correct branch codes are assigned and maintained on a consistent basis.
· Renew and track all vehicle registrations for various states, keeping documentation for all vehicles on file and current; Process all vehicle change orders.
· Track and pay Federal heavy use tax as required by law.
· Issue insurance ID cards on request
· Assist in securing overweight permits and fire marshall permits.
· Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and complexity of the work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification, and do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks, duties, and responsibilities required of personnel assigned to this position. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned.
Proficiency with personal computers
· Proficiency with personal computers
· Detail oriented
· Able to perform multiple tasks
· Able to meet deadlines
· Able to take and comply with directions
· Strong time management skills
· Strong communications skills
· Customer service skills
· Able to work in a team environment
· Requires speaking, listening, acuity, and color determination
· Requires sitting, standing, grasping, and reaching
· Requires walking, stooping, and crouching
· Requires lifting, pulling, pushing, or carrying up to 10 lbs.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Windows Media Player 9 or higher is required to view the videos. Download a free copy of Windows Media Player now.