Providing Comprehensive Environmental Services for North America
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
Our Red Deer, AB location is currently looking for a Branch Administrator to join the team. The Branch Administrator will be responsible for responding to internal and external customer inquiries, answering the phones, directing calls, time entry, mail records and assisting with AP, AR and billing functions.
· Creating a welcoming environment for both internal and external customers;
· General reception duties (e.g. answering phones, meeting/greeting customers, filing);
· Ensure reception/administration area is kept clean and organized;
· Assisting purchasing department with vendor relation functions.
· Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or related field;
· Intermediate to advance computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel);
· 2-3 years of previous customer service related experience;
· Ability to take initiative and to multi-task.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com/careers to complete your online application.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of applicants that Clean Harbors receives priority is given to those that apply online.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Windows Media Player 9 or higher is required to view the videos. Download a free copy of Windows Media Player now.