Providing Comprehensive Environmental Services for North America
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
· $21-25/hour for this full-time, permanent position
· Full benefits package after 3 months
· Group RRSP with company matching component
· Permanent position may be available after the year
Our Estevan, SK location is currently looking for a Building Maintenance Worker- Shop Services Technician to join the team. The Shop Service Technician I is responsible for general shop work including but not limited to; washing equipment, parts pick up/delivery, shop clean up, and maintenance. The person will also have the opportunity to learn about and work on various types of surface rental equipment which may include some field work.
· Wash and maintain shop equipment as well as conduct a daily completion of the Shop Cleaning Checklist to ensure the shop remains clean and organized at all times;
· Completing daily equipment reports and conducting yard inventory (including checklists and reports);
· Assist with orders for equipment/parts;
· Assist with keeping track of all equipment that is shipped to each client location;
· Examine, maintain and repair, as needed, all rental equipment upon arrival to the branch office, and label them appropriately (Red = requires R&M, Green = ready for shipment) ensuring all equipment is in good working condition before sending out to client sites;
· Shipping/receiving of all surface rental equipment to client worksites as requested;
· Ordering parts needed to repair required equipment;
· Work with Branch Management in obtaining best prices for all equipment
· Obtaining ePO for each & every item ordered whether it is equipment or parts;
· May under the supervision and with the direction from journeyman welders, complete minor welding, support and assist Journeyman Welders with daily fabrication and routine maintenance;
· Record and track all damages - facilitate and coordinate repairs in coordination with the Branch Manager;
· Delivery and pick-up equipment parts from various locations around the branch office.
· Visit field sites and complete repairs on equipment if required;
· 2 years of Oilfield service experience and or experience working in a shop or constructions environment
· High school Completed
· Previous maintenance/repair experience
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Windows Media Player 9 or higher is required to view the videos. Download a free copy of Windows Media Player now.