Providing Comprehensive Environmental Services for North America
Clean Harbors is North America’s leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services serving over 50,000 customers, including a majority Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has more than 175 locations, including over 50 waste management facilities, throughout North America in 37 U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company also operates international locations in Bulgaria, China, Sweden, Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.cleanharbors.com.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Program, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests
SUMMARY PARAGRAPH OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Field Service Representative supports the Service Center, as well as Account Managers and Field Service Specialists in servicing accounts.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
· Generate or assist with quotes to customers based on input received from the Specialist and/or the Account Manager.
· Identify questionable quoted disposal, transportation, labor or material rates and present to the General Manager before quote is released; Resolve all offspecs within 48 hours and communicates with Sales, the Customer and Central Billing.
· Responsible for matching daily worksheets with original quotation and communicating any and all changes to the Site Services General Manager.
· Perform daily worksheet entry and scanning into WIN.
· Monitor worksheets for accuracy and completion prior to entry.
· Create sales orders for customer service requests.
· Initiate job folder set up, including all applicable paperwork.
· Review IP workbench daily and resolves any outstanding items in a timely manner.
· Create paperwork for all scheduled jobs and ensure accuracy prior to use on-site or in the field.
· Add profiled waste to all orders prior to pickup and ensure profiles are properly priced via the quote or contract.
· Create appropriate job related purchase orders; Assure daily billing of the business with expectation that billing is accomplished each day and is consistent each week and respond in a timely manner to all billing issues/questions on unbilled reports..
· Manage customer PO details per the Company Policy.
· Schedule transportation with the appropriate logistics office for disposal pickups.
· Review open sales orders and closes where appropriate.
· Complete and submit short pay and credit rebill requests.
· Complete new profiles, recerts and amendments and ensure that they are scanned if necessary.
· Take the lead on setting up new customers that result from incoming service requests and ensure customer information is accurately input into Beacon
· Work closely with collectors and Regional Finance Manager to assure proper extension of credit to customers
· Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and complexity of the work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification, and do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks, duties, and responsibilities required of personnel assigned to this position. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned.
High School diploma or equivalency.
BS/BA in Business or Environmental Science (preferred).
Previous lab pack or facility experience (preferred).
· Knowledge of CHES information systems.
· Proficiency in Windows based applications.
· Knowledge of disposal technologies and waste class codes.
· Knowledge of Field Service and Industrial Service lines.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Knowledge of DOT regulations (preferred).
· Requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping, reaching, speaking and listening.
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Windows Media Player 9 or higher is required to view the videos. Download a free copy of Windows Media Player now.