Providing Comprehensive Environmental Services for North America
Who We Are:
Clean Harbors is a publicly traded company and a leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves over 50 000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 Companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous government agencies.
What We Offer:
· Competitive base pay and incentive programs
· Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
· Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Our Ryley, AB location is currently looking for a Clean Pack Specialist to join the team. By working in conjunction with the regional sales and operations teams, the Clean Pack Specialist will play a key part in the growth of the Clean Harbors Clean pack division.
· Develop Clean Pack opportunities in the assigned area to increase revenue;
· Attend and actively participate in business development meetings;
· Develop strategies to maximize pricing and profitability for the business line;
· Participate in joint sales calls with the Account Manager when Clean Pack opportunities exist or may exist in the future;
· Resolve job related issues such as billing, collections, customer issues and post-job follow-up;
· Build strong working relationships with customers to ensure efficient, timely service.
· Post-secondary diploma or degree in Chemistry or a related field of study;
· Minimum of 1 year lab packing experience;
· Previous sales and/or customer service related experience;
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships easily;
· Strong customer focus;
· Demonstrated negotiation skills.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Windows Media Player 9 or higher is required to view the videos. Download a free copy of Windows Media Player now.