Providing Comprehensive Environmental Services for North America
Who We Are
Clean Harbors offers lodging services within the refinery and petrochemical industry. We are the premier supplier of industrial lodges and drill camps to companies in Canada’s North operating facilities in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. We are a one-stop housing provider including design, construction, transportation, set-up, service, maintenance, catering, and housekeeping.
What We Offer
· Permanent, full-time position working Friday through Sunday with a weekend shift premium or working weekdays, Monday through Thursday;
· Eligibility for our Productivity Premium Bonus Plan and full benefits package after 3 months.
Our Lethbridge, AB location is currently looking for Custodians to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the regular cleaning duties for the facility, including but not limited to, the plant area, the lunch room, the administration offices and the main restrooms.
· Sweeps and wet mops all non-carpeted surfaces; stripping floors to remove dirt, grease, oil, etc. using cleaning solutions and solvents when necessary;
· Vacuums all carpets, including but not limited to office spaces, cubicles and corridors;
· Perform all tasks related to the removal of debris and cleans both the interior and exterior of the plant and surrounding grounds;
· Cleans and maintains sanitary conditions of restrooms and replenishes supplies as necessary.
· 1-2 years of previous related experience;
· Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract;
· Safety tickets an asset (First Aid, CSTS).
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Windows Media Player 9 or higher is required to view the videos. Download a free copy of Windows Media Player now.