Providing Comprehensive Environmental Services for North America
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is a leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves over 50,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. We are a public company, trading on the New York Stock exchange under symbol CLH; in 2011 our revenue was a record $1.98 billion and EBITDA was $350 million.
What We Offer
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Competitive base pay and incentive programs
· Disability benefits
· Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
· Group RSP with company matching component
· Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
The EO/Laborer III is responsible to perform basic labor tasks using hand tools and operate one or more of the following equipment types: Hot Oiler, Flushby, Rod Rig, coil tubing.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, process, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
· Perform basic labor tasks using hand tools, but also operate power equipment (non-driver);
· Make emergency roadside adjustments and repairs;
· Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for loading and unloading produced fluids;
· Proper completion of all required paperwork including checklists, forms and invoice requirements;
· Follow both Clean Harbors and the Clients safety regulations;
· General housekeeping and keeping units clean and free from oil, top up fluids etc.
· Proper usage and maintenance of Clean Harbor’s equipment;
· Proper reporting of malfunctioning equipment and unsafe working conditions;
· Keep all tools and fittings in good working condition;
· Ensure you are provided with the correct supplies or equipment to meet the demands of the work being performed;
· Maintain and use appropriate personal protective equipment;
· Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
Key Qualifications Include:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Clean five (5) year driver’s abstract
· Previous related industrial experience
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
Windows Media Player 9 or higher is required to view the videos. Download a free copy of Windows Media Player now.